Our proprietary SecureWealth process provides you with a roadmap to meet your goals.
As your life and goals change we’ll adjust your plan as needed – our value is knowing how to change your plan as your life changes. The key areas of your financial life are reviewed to ensure you are protected, your family is cared for, and your wealth is growing. The process is comprehensive so you know that nothing has been neglected or missed. This allows you to pursue the hobbies, passions, and relationships that are most important to you.
You’ll receive a review of your balance sheet, goals, and needs so you can understand where you are, what gaps you have, and where you want to go.
Our Proprietary process addresses each areas of your financial life: taxes, estate planning, insurance needs, college savings, retirement planning, and investment planning. Here’s how it works:
- You share your priorities, goals, and concerns
- We gather information regarding taxes, equity interests, business interests, real estate, investment accounts, estate planning, insurance, retirement plans, and cashflow. We pay special attention to the unique risks and opportunities you and your family face
- Prepare your plan with consideration of alternatives
- Review and Prioritize – you guide in prioritizing what is most important to you and your family and how you’d like to proceed
- Implement your plan
- Review and Adjust – life is always changing and so should your plan. You don’t only hire us to create your plan – you hire us to know how to adjust it when your situation changes.
Everyone knows that life is more than money. We help you identify your goals for those you want to help and the legacy you want to create. You receive a plan that brings your family together rather than creates conflict
It is difficult to know how and when to communicate with your family about money. Our unique tools help you have conversations around inheritance, family assets, and how to stewards of wealth. You’ll learn how to hold family meetings and develop a family mission statement so your children are prepared.
We are a fee-only advisory firm. This means that we put our clients first and never receive any sales commissions or incentives to sell products. We are only paid by our clients - and no-one else. Our fees are based on assets that we manage. We also offer a flat-fee schedule based on complexity for those who have the majority of their wealth invested in their business. We can also work with clients on an annual retainer business if needed. Please contact us to begin our relationship.